Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life Time Fitnessmembership Cost







Hi,

so now again some news from Egypt.

have now unfortunately I found the season goes through to the end of October without one has a little breather and must honestly say I'm Urlaubsreif. Slowly my constant Arbeiterei is already hanging out on the neck. Looking forward if I can be in winter, a little at home.

Will also stay no longer than necessary here next year because I see no desert anymore.

Looking forward, however, already working on some other places that I've made so see J

Otherwise, I was a few days once again caught cold and was lying flat (damn air conditioning). Technically, of course, went further by immersion also nothing more. Well yes'll probably have to wait. See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment