Monday, June 21, 2010

Brent Everett Vídeos Gratis

Report


mid-June 2010, the rain is back and strong storm chasing since yesterday about the islands. My colleague Sebo has become my immediate neighbors, and now lives above me.

I have the day off and wanted to climb with a few guests a ride to Baska. But as fate would have it raining this morning with rain. Very sad but oh well.

tried in recent times we have our jet ski to get to run but unfortunately not want the crap that we like you. I also had some really fun classes that did. It is always amazing to learn how different people or understand. Some come and dive briefing after the first virtually error-free, and some understanding at the end of the 4-day course is still not as they get air from the jacket. But as Mark always says so beautiful, "when a student bit after the fifth time to explain not still understand, go out like this it's up to you and work first on to you."

Otherwise, I've done it by now I think my slug way so I have space and it is cozy Some Masen. Now I think the summer time may come, our free days are almost all gone and the rest of the year will probably consist of work day in and day out. Then I wish you even more sunshine than here on Krk has at the moment and hope I see a few of you even noses for a long weekend or a week climbing vacation in Krk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment