Friday, April 10, 2009

Wedding Seating Chart In Framed Mirror

Finally back home access

Hi,
so now after 2.5 months in Egypt, 2009, I've now finally access my blog and can supply you with information.
What happened! I arrived back in early February in Marsa Alam and immediately continued with my dive master training and ended mid-March this successfully. After I collected a good six months experience and Dives I am now since I made the 7 April in Hurghada and make my IDC, say instructors. A 2-week course with anschliesenden tests. During this time, we pushed to the maximum, and to learn from morning bia only at night. If one is to become even more sick as I am at the moment is, of course shit twice. Nothing, despite the
I'll bite my way through and hopefully after these two weeks of my own can call OWSI.
Wishing you a good time and remember me net.

0 comments:

Post a Comment