Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mirror Seating Chartwedding

Finally back news from Egypt ....



Hello
now I finally write again when I get new courage and slowly so that my energy comes back. Why? Since mid-November I finally go to my vacation. Now, after 10 months of uninterrupted work, it is slow and time. The season was long and ansträngend, I have learned a lot, seen a lot, I much disputed and reconciled and can now proceed with a good feeling in the holiday. The next season I'll probably spend back here, but then what will be definitely the last. But it can be quite good money here, so I will again depend on a summer turn to give me something on the page to save for difficult times.
have now I made about 300 dives over 100 students trained in various courses and learned some new experiences and collected.
Now I'm looking forward to visiting you all at home, and inventories to refuel my energy back again next year to full advantage by starting.

Greets from Desert Prince

0 comments:

Post a Comment