Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sewing Machine Babylock Grace

New country new happiness ...



Hello,
now I am here for two weeks in Croatia on the island of Krk and expectant times a Mediterranean season join. Well yes you have to have experienced so all times.
Unfortunately, it is still very cold and schäusslich here at the moment but that's just for Europe this season. I've used the time anyway, and I trained for CMAS ** TL. So I am instructor for all the great organizations in diving and can work anywhere and hopefully find a job. What
me well like the small team here in which each individual is really in order. Except you can also here in contrast to Egypt at least once going out and do something. In water, it is of course not comparable to the colorful world in Egypt but other stimuli such as wrecks, walls and caves are not to be underestimated.

I will again try to keep my blog more carefully and will keep you informed. But those who know what I so driver can simply come over and visit me.

So I wish you a good time, and soon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment