Thursday, July 29, 2010

How To Make A Homemade Hedgehog Cage Pic

On days like this ...

... would you most like to start again.
Have wrecked this morning on the way to work my bike when I slid on a curve and I hit another car. Thank God I only suffered a few scratches but the damage is high. A moped is broken and the car certainly 3000Euro damage. Super. Now I sit here with wide open arms and legs and can go again tomorrow in the salt water diving. What have I actually done wrong. But oh well, life is given. Otherwise, there is something in the moment and still Stormy rear table. Unfortunately, the speed boat the dive is still broken and we the people still trying to get all the diving which usually ends in chaos. I hope you are all well at least you sneezed and the summer.
Greetings from the oppressed he he he

0 comments:

Post a Comment