Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Vip222k Usb Port Used For

Mea Culpa T_T I'm so lazy!

As the less will have noticed, I am very lazy at the moment what the blog is concerned. Where it comes from? I even know you.



I'm going to pack an easy a few pictures of the wedding, so you can suckers a bit:)
was prophylactically said that we have felt the ceremony as very good and the gifts also muuuch more often than I would have ever expected ö.ö
So, I just start with the photos and if I make a meaningful comment on this incident, I put him under it.
What I forgot to mention last time: All of the photos has only a photo my dear brother Jörg, who will steal Spanking \u0026lt;3

\u0026lt;3 My niece Super

is advantageously different ^ ^ But I mags.

wedding dance \u0026lt;3 (It was so awful it was embarrassing and Peter Maffay, "How are you" played on accordion °__°)

Ask me non, because what I've gesabbelt oO

Happy couple \u0026lt;3

favorite sister \u0026lt;3 (yes even a Hab, but she is the best!)

cut cake \u0026lt;3 * _ *

Futtaaaarrrrn!

Mampf! (Note will not have the big belly XD)

And finally, the figurines, I absolutely had to have: 3 Quote: "Look at the murder you ass in the show Do I have * hint *!"

Hope it was non-too boring and you did enjoy the pictures, as I their creation \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment