Thursday, December 2, 2010

What To Do For A Over Extended Elbow

And if you go, I want to go with you ...

To all who just may not be sad, sentimental or abkönnen in style, very much like the tab with my blog now To close because I have to get rid of my sadness somehow.



years, someone has died, yes, I knew the person and no, we were not very close, it was not like a sister / mother or anything else for me.
She is someone with whom I associate memories. In fact, we shared a day, otherwise we wrote regularly on MSN and other sites where we are both logged on.

A powerful woman, as the book. The does not care what others think of her or hold. The conquers all with a smile. But there are things that can not survive it.

I do not want great detail Go and make me clean a photo of her not here. (Because I want to connect with anyone on the toes of Picture theft, times are hard enough at the moment anyway. I have no self-shot photo of her.)

I learned from a friend that she's gone well ... In fact, she asked me if I knew more, and - you guess it - no, I did not know I was clueless.

Yes, I'm a sensitive soul and yes, I really could not care because I come in contact with anyone who she was very close, but ... it hurts so mad.
no longer read their cheeky phrases or to meet with her ... your nail polish collection with open mouth Staring via webcam, to marvel at their latest hair styles and accessories ... all over.

Fortunately, I'm dehydrated during the day so that I do not (more) can cry at the moment and just have a headache. Everything feels so dull and short-lived.

I hold you from now on in my heart as I got to know you and love with: Strong, funny, just full of power ... The perfect Prollobella indicated.
So I lay my head back, feel the cold wind and I know that you are somewhere where I will not hit you, but can only feel.
you went too early and a part of you stays here forever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment