Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Milena Velba On Pool Table

makes everything new ... uh January?

So, here I sign and again to speak.
for rest of month in the NEM blog I can not help but talk a little bit what was going on - or not.



before the holidays was with me at all what to do, for that I was just too sad and depressed. During the Christmas time it was in itself quite well. As usual tingelte my husband and I with my parents right away and then go after the giving of his. Some gifts
bagged and eaten well (all 1.2 hot dogs and 2 scoops pasta salad, yäy!).
I was all the fuss too much, so we did nothing in these two Christmas holidays. Really nothing. We had non-essential out and we snuggled together in our living room and spent the couple days until New Year approached. Our employment
New Year's Eve was as follows: Charlie & the Chocolate Factory look.
nothing around. For more
I would be back within the situation and soon they guy was fresh knee surgery in early December ... so we had no other choice but bum. To 1 clock at night we walked slowly into the bed and so began the new year then. Dreary and unspectacular.

What the time (or more precisely since about NEM month) is more exciting, my sleep cycle. I have apparently not.
If I'm tired, I lie down and I'm suddenly awake. For I can sleep all day long, but just then non when you sleep 'should'.
My husband thinks I should constantly see the doctor, but I do not want it ... I still have the feeling that it levels off again, somehow.

we come to beautiful things, before New Year I have chosen a new lens for my old man was the vision already so 'out' that a new hermusste. (2 glasses would have cost me as much as these new glasses °_°!)
And then I see the play at the same time myself,

You know probably non-even really looked like my old, right? Well, I can show even a "before" Image

What do you think? If I should stay with rimless? (Not that the impact would have now ... but I'm interested in, 3)

Forlorn Hope seems to have many "anonymous" reader, what makes me inwardly somersaults.
I am always flabbergasted when someone is excited about my written stuff: 3


Um, what's for? Yes, the school has started again and I rotate like a suckling pig on a spit.
The audit-related and the application must be submitted no later than Friday ° _ ° must therefore organize tomorrow a lot and now buy the best yet Printer * Cough *
'm curious whether my German teacher, I would pull up all the limbs individually D:
(. If that happens, I leave my husband write an obituary ^ ~)

On Saturday we go to Geburtstagsparteeeyyy nervous, because women today is Easy become old (their words not mine).
am happy because iwie on it already and I have my lower lip piercing back in the middle: 3 If I nothing around untenrum look like Angelina Jolie is also a photo inside: D


last thing to say: Did you miss me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment