Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ambulance Auction - Ontario

Something Big, Geblubber

time, time,



It is not tangible, you shall not pass away, if you. waiting for something and it goes by way too fast, if you wish for moments that last forever.

Already a weird "thing" this time.

Do you know that? All the time you revel in memories of what once was and how much has developed?
I for one do like this too.
plays wistful, sometimes with a smile.

And yet these last times for what they are nunmal: past, or past.

revel with friends I like to tell or memories of the things that no one has seen. Good and bad.

you ask ordained for you, as I now get the whole lot, but blame is entirely banal a manga called "Nana". Where it's all virtually all the time about the past because the present is the first piece by piece into the light.

And if I So by then leaves me get sooo many memories. A really nice feeling.

you ask you now to determine whether all this has to be white ... Since my Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro Screenshot modest best!
Answer:

Of course!

As you can see, neuroscience is always right, haha! Um, yes.

Right now I have so many mixed emotions ... it has everything in a post that no place. Above all, you understand then determined did not know what is going on in me and a little overview I wanted to let you yet.

Phew, so I throw myself into bed now ... but first I must show you a picture of our cats, we once had before my allergies got so bad, and we have given them to friends.

All together now: Aaaaaaaaaaw! *-*


0 comments:

Post a Comment