Monday, January 19, 2009

Glory Holes In Dallas,tx

Some knowledge of Yin - Yang


There is at present so totally wear fashionable, Yin-Yang pendant, in the form of coins, parts. A partner then transmits the Yin-half, the other the Yang side.
But what these words mean, Yin and Yang. It is certainly not important to know. Perhaps these coins parts have indeed a magical effect, the effect of the symbols? I do not know. Even more interesting, however, the meaning and effect of these two forces.
How likely, or place the contrast in our dual system (two systems) are:
man - woman
light - dark
Gross - Small
day - night
expand - contract
good - evil

And so on. But just the last example, good - evil, I'll have to move under this view, Yin and Yang are forces that complement each other, so one can not exist without the other. Without light's give no darkness, no day without night.
these forces are also always relative. So when I say the man is Yang, it represents the Yang force that woman is Yin, the embodiment of Yin energy is always a man more or less yang than another, just as in women, One is more or less yin than the other. Or
the food. Rice is a very balanced food, he comes from France, more northern area, he is more than that Yank who comes from Italy, southern areas, therefore more Yin. Now cook the rice, is one that is closer to the fireplace, so the bottom of the pot, more than that of Yang, who is top of the pot. Well, quite confusing for the beginning. Mir's was exactly, but I hope I offer it for granted.
If so nicely, you will say now, but why this whole. Why do I need it?
Knowing herein are from something, you can be in one direction or another "program". He turns by now, I hear you say. Well, I can not blame you, but will try to explain it.
it is good when things are balanced, that yin and yang to keep the balance. Disease is too much yin or too yang. So I can, knowing about my life (food, physical and intellectual activity) to bring my body back into harmony with the forces.
this I must know what is now the division. Broadly speaking, meat and animal products are Yang, fruit, vegetables and beverages, especially alcohol are Yin, grain is very balanced, so very well. There are, however, detailed tables.
A particularly good example is also a smoker (smoker) who drinks (the) much coffee. Smoking is Yang - Yin coffee here is similar to the one with the other, but with two extremes here, both are extreme in their effects. If you have a headache, usually a yang cause, because the tissue shrinks, and so presses on the nerves that people drink coffee, representing YIN has an expansive effect, thus counteracting the contraction of the tissue. Well first get tired of it. Well
describes Michio Kushi, author of many books on this subject, especially in the book "Macrobiotics - A healthy diet for a better future - the way to peace and harmony" are like Yin and Yank, so how these forces, even the history the shape humanity. It was written in 1988, but I think it is becoming increasingly important, we now see in how many things he was right, and like I always read back to refresh my knowledge again also. And to understand all this Far Eastern principle of our Western culture anyway very difficult to live also totally for it. Here, it is also dependent, to find compromises. I speak from experience.

Kushi experienced the devastation of Hiroshima, a key event that shaped his future decisive. About the peace movement, he came in contact with George Ohsawa, the founder of macrobiotics - the great life.

I I hope that I could spark some interest in this subject, you could just about fill countless posts, but I also know if you scratch the diet, one makes them unpopular with the majority - a steak is just a steak! No question, it's just too good. But here is precisely the principle of cause and effect. Everyone can and should decide for themselves.
Did they interested, drop me a comment, if not, one has to know nothing about, is it quite so well. This means
to Kuno

way, the second dual system I know uses the computer, it has got to be binary (0 and 1) something to do with yin and yang. For my part I see this as a (certain?) Match. Cough - cough .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment