Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Woody Birthday Supplies

fashion show

Hello!

Just now I went to an unusual fashion show. Fashion and costume, with music by Hubert von Goisern, made me equal to hear everything, so I've also Show the rest consumed. There are just many ways to draw attention to a topic.

Under the slogan: "Adventure Tradition", presented at the fashion school Ebensee this remarkable video. Bold show it in this show its amazing creations that are truly imaginative and appealing, though I am my wife, although never very fashionable, can not imagine in all products. But that's fashion! Fashion is supposed to be provocative, and that is the students of the fashion school really succeeded.



I think this show is certainly entertaining molds for fashion!

equal to dance opened, Kuno

0 comments:

Post a Comment