Friday, January 16, 2009

White Graduation Dresses Juniors

I am pleased to welcome you to my new blog!

Hello, dear readers!
you are interested in young, cheerful fashion? Thoughts for a happy life, you don?
Then welcome! I'm here for you!
Yet another new blog to be sure some thought, come to my side. And noc h to about fashion. Now more than 40 years in this industry, I come so many times before even too old for this industry, but if I have customers that might already be most of my grandchildren and they still greet me kindly to the street, I think I lie not so wrong with my taste. This industry keeps you young in any case, a very different life I bring to so many up-to-peer with whom one can talk like that only on the board. Fashion
I keep seeing as a challenge, one can influence his life with the right exterior enormous, not without reason, it is indeed: "Clothes make the man"! Sometimes I see
Fashion as a provocation, in whatever form, I can choose and determine what I want to express. Watch only the events of the Catwalk "Haut Couture", or even orange-colored hair this is a means.
What I also like the "Beauty" bin. This is indeed an indispensable part of the fashion and is said to blend well with it. To this end I am working with a cosmetics and color consultant, once a week do you know you are in my shop for the best.
They use this service, you can only provitieren.
But the lifestyle, such as sports and leisure, health and nutrition, I counted in the broader sense of fashion. Always new insights and Offers make these issues very interesting and quite remarkable.
So if you have something interesting and want to know what I give all of me on such topics, please subscribe to my blog and check back on my home page .
plane - simply gay - simply fantastic.

Sincerely, Kunotri

0 comments:

Post a Comment