Monday, October 18, 2010

Used A Super Absorbent Tampon

Oh Oh ....

wants to be grade I "only" to announce that the brutal Ernst, in the form of marriage, is more than just around the corner. Tomorrow (Tuesday) evening, I break up at my best ... the last night as an unmarried woman.
We are joking, quiecken, test plug for my hair ... I can not believe it still is not easy.



I'm sure more succinctly than previously have thought of our wedding, when she was still so incredibly far away. They had no clothes, no decoration for your party and still no plan to eat what and who you want to have it at all / do ... whatever.



images (both) found via Google

Now that we have today concerned the table for the Saturday my jewelry is really, really, really clear as "serious" this thing is. (If I do get the part where a man or woman like cold feet)
bind oneself to "forever" to a human no matter what, no matter what happens ... unless it is committed adultery, of course.
The feeling is so strange and yet so beautiful. Will something change between us? Will they be separated very soon after the wedding or is this the right "kick" that led to a long living together in good times and bad?

many questions and I just can not help but be glad and rejoice and be happy .... It is incredible and beautiful, just like him.


Couple a life far ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment