Monday, September 13, 2010

Dish Network Receiver 322 Hook Up

Gruftige shirts? Hi, I'm Goth! We

I have in Chaosweibs read entry want to get rid Necroweb a shirt to his tomb quality people want because I clearly can not accept it!

Dark Online Shop - Gothic- und Dark-Shirts Versand

First here schniecke the banner, you may use for promotional purposes.


ACTION:
you have a German-language Gothic, Metal, EBM, Gothic scene blog or website?
do then fix with our action, a shirt of your choice for a shop recommendation in your blog.

you find the Dark T-shirt, which you'd most like to write a few words about our shop and put a link to the T-shirt.



And since I, like you should know, have a more than "black" soul and I felt for thousands of years to the scene (I hate that word -.-) belonging and feel that music is my passion, I think it is right that I participate, although perhaps not at first glance, that my blog 'black' is: 3

Sun, and since the folks also love still want to know which shirt I would have liked ... Voila!

This wonderful piece!




Better I got it out to non-Depp:) But this shirt just absolutely meets my taste (and so again I can cheer my German teacher) I just hope I assumed for the action am, 3
I could hardly make up my mind, because all the shirts are really funny or just cool designs.

To all black souls: Join and tap! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment