Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where Can I Buy Perry The Platypus Nike Shoes

See you're beautiful, what I have ...

Hello my darlings! (I never know how to greet you ° _ °)

So, I'm the last days of first digested and it was very very much beauty there.
My oldest brother got married (the younger one was last year already under the hood come) and the course fee 'Rummy' for all involved.



had in the crack of dawn I peel off the bed, it was 7:30, and yes, that's early for me. gehüppelt quick shower, makeup, hair done, 'smart' guy dressed and thrown out of the springs.
short on the internet looking if something interesting is found, while Schneck Eric getting ready - nothing found. At half
10, made as we drove off from the home nest and came exactly at 10 clock in with my parents.
bickering here and there, finally we got one day to the courthouse, where all happy gathered.
Well ... everything went fine until someone noted that the rings were packed non Ö_Ö!

The maid of honor so her husband davongebraust the gems to get everything fixed and waiting .... and waiting ..... and waiting .... and well, eventually they were back and ready to start.
much bubbling from the registrar until it finally to the beautiful part of the ceremony came * _ *

My brother and my (current term) sister in law looked tiiief in the eyes, which took me to an amused chuckle, because my brother is over 2 meters large and it is a bit smaller than me. (Um, and at 1.75 m)
It was cute and beautiful at the same time:)

Both have good course said 'yes' and it could be offered the way to the newly wed couple, where delicious sandwiches and cakes were later.
I cut by mistake to fix on the cake, although the couple would have it ... ups. This happens if you just hold me a cake XD fins pressed
Have found that moderately in the nut nut cake was in it.

We were definitely entertained tasty and then there was little break, because at 18:30 clock, it was in the restaurant "only" more. Grooooooßem to dance and eat.

There was an event that touches me still love and the reason for the blog is heading.
One has to know, I or we are 4 siblings have an uncle (Wow!), but these lives in Hildesheim, we have, therefore, not really often seen in the past. My oldest brother (which I admit has enviously) more contact with him than I, and since he is the first born has, my uncle a greater commitment to him as such to me.
So I saw my uncle after 13 years or so again - it was wonderful:) But more on that later some more. This

said uncle has a mouthpiece (as he called it) to function for my brother and my aunt was holding a T-shirt with the title "Longo's mouthpiece" high.
He said that my brother never so was the romantic and simply can not articulate what and how he feels and he now wants to take over for him with a song. (My uncle is a singer miiiiieser!)
The music went off and I was suddenly weak, If thou wilt by Schandmaul.
As he sings bad, but it was so emotional, so emotional, just magnificent. In the end, my husband and I agreed with one. Hach! What a feeling!

I was definitely the one and another tear in the eye and I'm still mad overwhelmed by so much empathy and courage. Hats off to Mr. P.:)

When we wanted to go, I told my uncle, of course, good bye and hugged me very tightly, gave me a kiss on the cheek and called me "kid". That gave me the rest * lol * I floated to the car and just wanted to sleep. It was SO beautiful!

And so you have at least some of it, I took a few photos that have caught my brother (also the younger one). I've selected only the most when I'm on it, since I no consent of the couple have been obtained. No matter!
Nicole wanted and current hair-photos and get them to:) My hair is naturally quite faded after 2 weeks but still intense, I mags:)

Ieks, Dobblkinn vv Hair see here, pink-tinged, as it actually is.


Hat was by nem pothead, right? But the child is 100% drug free XD

Sunday and now have 2 photos that I really was completely unaware ° _ °

Tjaja -.-

years ... to me is to say is "Bye and see you soon!" : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment