Thursday, September 23, 2010

Where Can I Volunteer For A Dunk Tank?

Why, why, why? Who said the remains, non-stupid: D

Um yes, I currently blog technically be declining badly, I just want an explanatory sign of life give to me.
As the students know of you, yes, the school has begun again for a long time and I have to do n Clusters - hard to believe but true. Have to make up a lot and read this book daft * grml * Who follows me on Twitter,, know which book I swear ^ ^ at the time.



is on Monday at ne wedding, no, still not our, but from one of my brothers and our wedding is also level in the full preparation of stress and we declutter our home, what am currently, unfortunately, non of Forlorn Hope , can continue to work because I'm easy to ko and can easily conjure up the non-mood, so it is authentic.
We
a new coffee table and a new (ROTES!) got sofa. The piece can be nerve to even move out sofa bed, so must our overnight visit on such a non-stupid, old (really old ... that part has at least 30 years auffer hump), sleep brown piece of furniture with little seat.
I'm totally in love in the new sofa: 3
Um, yes, as you see, you see the flash incredibly good ° __ ° But ... uh, yes, is the color obergeil non?
one can see a piece of the new coffee table: 3

And since a Blog entry of mine is not a real post with no lard, I must inform you again about my feelings. * Cough *
we were last week at the jewelers, and after the wedding rings are eternal bickering eeeendlich ours!
First we had earlier this month there and we looked at a few pieces. A certain pair found fit, but had not stop there and we could only marvel at them in the catalog. A week later, the rings were there, and our sizes were measured before, of course ... But the ring of my Schneck Eric was 3 sizes too big! http://www.emocutez.com
Well, finally we have made it, gone, have tried on his ring (mine was from the beginning, ok) and bought. We still got the offer a wedding ring box instead of the usual two individuals to take and when we saw that the box has a heart shape ... except different because we could have and took it. They even took us anything, would have at least 2-4 extra € expected. Not likely. Because the jewelry ourselves, whether he has given us even off the rings. That we could still happen more often: 3

So, unfortunately with nasty flash, without it was realized not much: (But here again a piece of the new coffee table: with D Ring Brilliant is of course for my husband, äääh for me! Ring size 62 ... Man I Sausage fingers ° _ °



Well, that would be checked off from our list! My dress was far in front of the predicted date with my mom - to make my future non jaaa the idea comes, it should be broadcast beforehand, he would eventually be surprised.
It fits well and I am satisfied. Images get away after the wedding;)

would if I still think that I've thrown my garter, I would be a concern is poorer ... hopefully I'll have a good piece übern way before it's too late. Report

Hopefully, once the morons from the dump ... even our bed was a lot faster since, as a Response or announcement date of which ... here are piling up now new, beautiful furniture with the old stupid. Hmph. Therefore, it sees both comfortable and bumpy from * DROP * http://www.emocutez.com
They should therefore like to hurry it! GRAH!

Finally I have to show you other 2 photos - for those who otherwise have me as a friend in any community; 3 - my dick and I did. We were exceptionally photogenic place! * Fanfare *

From the picture I've made a few experimental versions ... But somehow the most style.
Funnily enough, I may even times that I smile. I find that otherwise always so ugly at pictures of me.

Schnute pull VS stare reverently. I mags \u0026lt;3


So, that everything should have been from me, for now. Maybe I do Monday evening / night a high-time entry but I do not really believe. Maybe I will show, however, as I was walking around on the event * laugh *

Let it go well you and I must continue to clean up a huge amount ...*

0 comments:

Post a Comment