Friday, September 17, 2010

Tricks For My Tech Deck

Gruftige shirts? Hi, I have a new one!

Um, yes, it will notice that the whole world:



Yesterday, on my shirt from Necroweb : 3 The first thing I noticed was that the shirt already seeeeeehr soft the touch and comfortable to wear not. Once in front wearing off and washed Auffe skin. The print still looks like new and the shirt is from the comfort very pleasant.
I my shirts to order mostly in men's sizes, as I come in Girlies with tooth and nail to non-^ ^ '
XXL I have read and realize: shit is the long Ö_Ö
I got some shirts in XXL and none is so so long as this. I can wear dresses almost as
* giggle * I find no further bad but I like it when the upper part (for me) are a little longer. Then bursts are not so easily visually at the seams, 3

So, here is my obligatory webcam photographic evidence:


Erotic, right?

So who likes well-made, comfortable shirts in the crypt containing style should be most urgent to take a look in the shop. I think it's worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment