Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rash And Bumps On Forehead

[TAG] 10 things

So, here I getäggt from dear Panda he was coming now nu (and chances are that I'm big in my Wisdom or sometime verschussel) .

One should point out quite easy, what 10 things you learned since you blogging. Then times hopp!




Erstöns: Did I learn from Lush and I became addicted. Oh great! , P

Zweitöns: Did I get vieeeeel more readers and find out that the toll is * _ *

Dritto: I Have my love for writing and photography rediscovered.

Viertöns: red hair (and remain) quite simply AWESOME! (Whether in natural or dyed)

Fünftöns: muuuch make-up ideas have taken since the beginning of blogging at my feet ^ ^ I never knew before what ne base is good and now I'm not even out of nothing around.

Sechstöns : I have more my "style" and found the will to strengthen it. (While drawing, and optical)

Siebtöns : There are definitely enough good character blogs, and too many lousy make-up blog * puke *

Achtöööns: breasts rule the world. (Which still need an explanation?)

Neuntöns: I realized that I'm quite envious of pregnant moose ;)

Zehntöns: is the "best" knowledge for me is that there are people who are interested in my stuff: 3


I also want nu täggen anyone who wants, who may like to use a day, but please tell me will, indeed know what he has learned through blogging: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment