Friday, August 20, 2010

Tetraconazole Reviews For Yeast Infection

In dear memory (transfer from old blog)

I'm just back at times crying (it happens more often), I just "another" set a record for the death of my dog of almost 4 years . (No, I do not want pity from anyone, but this faithful soul is very important and I am just as much as I miss most, I feel compelled, in his latest blog also devote an entry.)
I find that I had it back then (in the old blog) formulated very apt and my text brings the emotion to cry because I still so on, I caress his picture on my laptop and leave you to read the text.


people come and go, things you get. Some break down, or be as good as an eternity.
But pets come and die eventually.
10 years damn long, I was just 10 when we our adorable little West Highland white terrier got.
a stupid name: Calypso. Cally fit to call us better and it bürgerte on.
We live in a block-house and all the neighbors knew the children and he often got too much of their goodies, but hey, he was nunmal the favorite here.
I do not know how many times he hurt me with its claws, or how many dolls he was then bitten by me or how many times he has urinated on my beautiful carpet, but he was small and you quickly forgive if he quietly at your feet was.
He could stand for hours on their knees and crawl the course was never too much. Small connoisseurs.
went In recent months he very badly. He could not eat more, nothing could keep her and he was just sleeping. The reason: a tumor spread almost throughout his body. From the stomach into the small back feet. There must be a go terribly.
When it came to the vet I was not there. I had come across the days before somewhere else, quite far away. I got to read the last response by SMS.
until a day later I drove home and that night before I went, it seemed to me in a dream.
I took him in the arm, and stroked him constantly. He was so pleased.
"I love you so," I said to him.
And then he was gone. My arms were empty. I cried uncontrollably and was awake.
A heavy heart is at home. And what remains is the knowledge:

Now you'll be OK. I love you very much.









0 comments:

Post a Comment