Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where Can You Play Apples To Apples Online

Moving ahead! * Fanfare *

times again and I can only think of one thing: wedding preparations 111einself http://www.emocutez.com



And it's hard to believe we are actually a step further ^ ^ grooooßen one step!!. Because ... Our invitations are
(öndlich!) almost finished, you ^ must carry almost the only fine-tuning it ^ I'm going to all (approximately) 60-card draw something. Quasi for the personal touch.

'm totally jittery because next (or next) week to the registry office is, papers and all other file, and daaaaan goes to my favorite of all favorite subject (besides my dress )....

RINGS!
Image: Google


I guess that our rings (figuratively) look like this. He perfectly plain, I with light embellishments (stones, we will be impossible Is not http://www.emocutez.com

but bad, I think ^ ^ You say you definitely "Whaaat? Why no golden ring?" And for this I have some answers.

  • Gold is absolutely not my color (looks too much pale skin and silver to be better off) is ugly
  • Gold (jah, how objective XD)
  • Just because gold wedding bands are all the world-have, my / our not be so

Well, if my money is there, is also immediately ordered my dress (time too). Can not wait until it has arrived ^ ^ I'm going to request (if it would ever see someone previously) times within the e-mail or "show" so via the link, but non here, because my future to see it otherwise could; ) He is so sweet and wants to be surprised. (Jahan, I asked him what he prefers.)

years, that was far from the wedding front, so things are all quasi-gene stretch, with the preparations. A place for our celebrations Incidentally, we had at the start, there has Mobbler uncle Gausthaus;) thought that we really rock the hut there http://www.emocutez.com



so times quite exhaustive and by the way ... Inception is an amazing movie O_O I am from the socks, my dear Mr. Nolan!

So, goodbye and see ya: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment