Friday, August 6, 2010

Washroom Breaks At Work Ontario Law

I have it finally done ...

... the stupid (overpriced) certified copy of the birth registration of my hometown! * Fanfare *
And I will of course wipe the non-held camera Will, I've simply photographed the Bon, who testified that a crummy copy with stamp is totally overpriced.



As you see, you see magnetics, 10 Ocken ° __ °

Joa, so again a small step would be done, before I am happy (and had pressed successfully). Again and again postponed to next month, even my husband had brought the mop of long ago, and loiters so incredibly happy.
But I have completed my guest list much earlier than he and those he had last week (or above) also finally begun. * Yeah! *
is always serious in the house of the blackbird (that is my one) and I can hardly grasp that I recently moaned "Öhhhhchz ... still 5 months ... it takes sooooo laaaaaange" and well, August is already started and there are non-times quite three months left.
I ordered my dress yet, I've still seen no shoes ... bridal bouquet? Also has not regulated (And, does not really the future husband? Or is there no "requirements" should? "I googled times ...)... And we still do not know if we should just celebrate the wedding day, because it is a Wednesday. My husband is afraid that then no one comes or that all go too early because they have to work the next day, etc ... (And actually, the non-should be our problem? "Oh, I'm so overwhelmed)
I'm thinking so hard that my left eyelid twitches constantly. Yippie stress symptoms!

Um, yes, I had to Schleswiger registry office and have implanted in me the night before my sister because she lives there (I was born in the city) and also relatively close to the center.
So I am highly motivated by 10 clock in the morning and was completely confused dahingelatscht.
Man standing in the hallway, surrounded by 5 bedrooms and on each door sign is something else, but nothing in terms of credentials.
So I stand there completely confused around and see a sign that I am straight ahead to the "information" leads. Sounds cool.
Once there, I am told that is what I seek given the Registrar's office. Yes, oops, I'm straight to the town hall run by ° __ ° v Insert
So once again reverse and then stand around sheepishly.
Then came a rather ill-tempered-looking middle-aged woman approached me and asked, very charming, "Yes, what do they get?" The 'most charming is the way, was meant ironically.
So I said what I need and she nodded her curly Kopp direction of their office door. It arrived, I realized that this is almost n Wohnklo and get there so can only get a bad mood.
"Why do you ask that?" - "Eh, Eh, for my wedding." - "Mh-hm." Yes, thank you also a congratulatory ° __ ° (F ****) Stupid
"Then I need your ID card." I thing the rooting out of my wallet and Flitsch sent it over to her.
"Mh-hm" (That sound of it makes me grow more and more afraid.)
Suddenly she leaves the room.

And as I sit, like the ox front of the mountain. Should I pursue? No, then they would have said so what, though ...
The moment she was back again, with my mop and identity card.
"What are your parents?" Um, what please? O_O
"So-and blabliblubb"
"Mh-hm," but once you hear it on!
"power for 10 €." I give disgruntled over the 10 € and suddenly spreads on her face one - I do not believe it! - SMILE from Ö_Ö

After this experience I wanted to just grab the next bus and go home or back to my sister. In this bus there was a so- nice quiet ... the bus driver was super nice and it could not go wrong ... well, at some point a make-up of mom her child in a buggy parked beside me. The little, blond-haired character points the finger at me and asks "Mom, what is it?" I watch stretched to the mother, pending a response from her what I was comfortable. "This is a woman, my dear." Flattened by that statement I just giggle and my "Yeah, hard to believe, huh?" and the mom appreciates me off because not even look anymore. Püh had of humor probably never heard ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment